Sunday, May 31, 2009

Blink 182 Concert in Sept

I got my ticket to go see the reunion tour of blink 182 later on in the year. The line up is going to be Asher Roth, The All American Rejects, Fallout Boy, and of course blink 182.

I am actually pretty excited about this concert mainly because of blink 182. I have been a fan of theirs since high school and I know all of their songs. Ogle is going to this concert with me since I went to the Van Halen reunion concert with him.

I have seen The All American Rejects once at a festival show and it would be cool to see them again but I would not be too bummed out if I miss them. The only song I know by Asher Roth is "I Love College" and that is an ok song. I think it is a song that anyone could have written by anyone who went to college and drank too much. I really have no care to him at all. And for Fallout Boy, I think they would be cool to see just so I could say I saw them in concert when they had more than one good song to play. When I go to the concert in September, I will let you guys know about the show. I just hope blink will sound better than they did on Jay Leno the other night. You can find out what I am talking about on links here and here.

No comments: