Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Graduation Parties

Last week, a couple of my friends graduated from college and they each had a party to celebrate this milestone occasion. The first party, which was for my friend since high school Gayle.

She had a nice little get together at her house with some of her friends and family members as well. Her parents went all out. They made tons of great BBQ and everything that goes with that as well. One thing that I really enjoyed about the party was that there were some people that I have not seen since high school there and it was nice just to catch up with them. The other good part was all the free beer that Gayle had supplied for the party as well, but that is besides the point.

After that party, Austin and I headed our way to downtown Fort Worth to the second party of the night in honor of Natalie. Natalie had her party at 8.0s Bar. It is a really cool bar that features a live band when the weather permits.

Anyway, there was a good turn out for Natalie's party as well. She had some of her sorority sisters there along with her regular college friends that are obvious way more kick ass. I am only saying that because I believe that I belong in the kick ass friend category.

I also ran into another group of my friends that were at 8.0s just to see the live band that night. They joined us and we had an even better time. Shots were bought. Drinks were spilled. Laughter all over the place. And of course, some weird dancing moves from the crowd.

After the group of us closed the bar down, we then decided to eat at the most healthy place that is open at that time of night. IHOP. IHOP is always a good way to end a night of fun and debauchery but it feels like hell the morning after.

No comments: