Sunday, May 31, 2009

Magic Mouthwash

I had to see the doctor last weekend because of my allergies. It seemed that my coughing and sneezing had affected my throat and he prescribed me some pill and sometime of medical mouthwash. This mouthwas is basically used to disenfect any germs I have while the pills kills everything.

I used the amount of the magic mouthwash that was printed on the label and within 30 seconds of using the product, my entire mouth was numb and I coundn't even talk. The doctor said that I would have to following the directions on the label and use the mouthwash every 3 to 4 hours. I couldn't do that because it basically made me sound like I was drunk and there is no way that I could go to work sounding like that at all. I will try and upload of video of it later on though just so you know what I am talking about.

No comments: