Thursday, January 26, 2012

Some Quick Dreams With Meanings

One of the Christmas gifts that I received this past year was a dream book. Here are some of the dreams that either I or my friends had at some point.

One dream that I recently had was in the form of a montage. It was just bits and pieces of fast action that ultimately lead to nothing spectacular at all, just me waking up. During my dream, the Montage song from Team America was playing and you can hear it here.


A dream that one of my friends had was that he wet his bed so much that the room filled with pee and he almost drowned.


A while back I had a dream that left me rushing for air when I woke up. When I fell asleep I could hear myself running. I could feel the wind rushing past my face and the ground beneath my feet as I ran full force. I knew I was in a wooded area because of the shuffling leaves and the twigs snapping beneath my feet. The worst part was that the whole time I was blind. I couldn't see anything around me but all of my other senses were heightened. The dream got really intense because I started to run faster and I could hear myself breathing harder and harder. That lasted for about two seconds when out of nowhere I just fell. I fell over a cliff or into a hole or something very large because I just kept falling until I woke up gasping for air.


I will post more dreams later on if I can remember them.

No comments: