Friday, February 10, 2012

3D Movies Are Awesome

Last week, I saw my first 3D movie and it was awesome. For the longest time I was against 3D movies because I thought it was just a cheap tactic the movie companies would use in order to get more income for a movie. But that all changed when I saw a Disney gem.

And what was that Disney Gem that took my 3D movie virginity away, Beauty and The Beast of course. Yes, you read that right, it was Beauty and The Beast.

Stephanie and I went to see the movie at Grapevine Mills and at first she didn't believe that I have never seen a 3D movie before since I have seen 40 times the amount of movies that she has. Once she finally believed me, she promptly started to make jokes about it.

I remember seeing the movie as a child in theatres but after seeing it again almost 20 years later in 3D seemed to be much more enjoyable this time around. Even the previews, the end credits, and the 10 minute cartoon short was in 3D.

If is safe to say that I have jumped on the popular band wagon and now want to see everything in 3D. I blame Stephanie for this.

No comments: