Monday, November 14, 2011

Not Fancy Enough For McDonald's But Too Fancy For Vino's.....An Adventure Into Obesity (vol. 2)

After The Condiment Kid and I left what has to be the fanciest McDonald's ever with a different view of how awesome the McRib is, our next desitnation was Chick-Fila and try something called Honeynesiannaise sauce.

Honeynesiannaise is a rare dipping sauce that only the finest culinary chefs in the world know how to make properly. To give you an idea of how difficult this process is, the only dish that comes close to this level of mastery is preparing the elusive blow fish in a safe, yet artful manner.
As we walking in to the busy Chick-Fila with only half of a McRib in our stomach, a hush came over the crowd as they saw us order. The only reason for such a busy, loud place to become quiet so quickly was because the infamous Condiment Kid was about the unleash the Honeynesiannaise dipping sauce, something that hasn't been produced since The Great Fire Fiasco of 2009, which she still swears was started by a rat falling in to a bucket of kerosene, crawled out and ran into a fire pit, thus setting off a trail of fire that destroyed several businesses and homes.

Anyway, back to the story. The Condiment Kid and I decided to share some nuggets and fries with a helpful amount of Honeynesiannaise. I know what you are thinking, "What the hell is Honeynesiannaise anyway?". Well it is a combination of 3 of the finest ingredients in the world. And those ingredients are honey, Polynesian sauce, and mayonnaise. Yes, I know this particular type of combination sounds gross, but looks can be deceiving. Trust me, I know this since I used to be a McRib Hater.

As The Condiment Kid and I sit down to eat the our second meal of the night, she started to prepare this heinous looking sauce. In order to make the sauce correctly, all you have to do is get 2 containers of Polynesian sauce, a crap ton of honey, and even more mayonnaise. And then you mix them all together.

I will tell you this, when I first saw this concoction being made, I thought it was going to taste like hell and and clog up my arteries and enhance my chances of getting any type of heart disease. But you know what, that was one of the best dipping sauces that I have ever had that will eventually clog up my arteries and enhance my chances of getting any type of heart disease. I need to learn to stop second guessing The Condiment Kid's food choices and just try whatever she makes.

After we were done with our meal and watched a kid run into the playground door headfirst(I laughed, neither did the kid or The Condiment Kid), it was time to leave to our next destination, Vino's.

Not Fancy Enough For McDonald's But Too Fancy For Vino's.....An Adventure Into Obesity (vol. 3) coming soon.

No comments: