Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Crazy Dreams

For the past couple of weeks, I have had some weird crazy dreams. And by weird crazy, I mean these dreams actually wake me and I need to make sure that I am not in the particular situation that I was in the dream.

For instance, I had a dream last night that I was in high school playing baseball with a bunch of friends after school in a nice suburban neighborhood. It seemed fun at first but once it become a little dark outside, all hell broke loose.

When it became dark, the safe neighborhood became a war zone that is normally found in third world countries. People were being targeted and shot as everyone was racing to get home safely. We had to dodge bullets by hiding behind cars, fences, or anything else we could find. It reminded me of the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan except it was in a run down neighborhood instead of a beach.

When i finally made it to my home, it was a wooden shack that no bigger than the cheapest cabin on the lowest level of a cruise ship. The only thing in there was a bed, pillow, and a dirty blanket. As I was going to bed in my dream, the people who were shooting at us earlier started to shoot and break in my cabin and kidnap me. This is when I woke up from the dream and it took me forever to fall back asleep.

Another dream I had was not as intense as the previous story, but still awkward. Basically in this dream, I kept on walking down a hallway that never ended. As I walked down the hallway, people that i knew through out my life would pop out from doors and make me eat all types of food until I literally exploded in my dream.

I have had other crazy dreams as well but I can not remember too clearly, but if I have anymore, I will try and write them down as I remember them.

No comments: