Monday, November 10, 2008

Corey Feldman and Danny Trejo

Corey and Susie 2008 Today was an awesome day because I got to meet one of the coolest 80's icons of all time. That is right ladies and gentlemen, it was Corey Feldman.

He has to be one of the coolest guys of all time. If Corey Feldman got into a bare knuckle fight with Corey "I have no career" Haim and that Corky guy from "Life Goes On", Feldman would totally win. After the brutal beating, Feldman would then drive Corky to hospital and pay for the medical bills because Feldman is that bad ass. Haim would probably die, but everyone thinks that anyway.

I met the Feldman's at a convention in Arlington where they had a Friday the 13Th part whatever reunion. I went with my friends Jon, the guy who snuck into the picture and is to the left of Feldman, and Alyssa. They were actually very approachable and seem liked nice down to earth people. I really gave them tons of respect because the two went out of their way to hang out kids that wanted to meet them and signed whatever the kids wanted to be signed.

I also got a chance to met Danny Trejo. Never make fun of his tattoos or he will eat your babies He is an actor and has been in tons of films. He was in "Desperado", "Grindhouse", "Sin City", and "Heat". He is actually not that tall, but he is still intimidating as hell, but overall a pretty nice guy. Danny talked to fans for awhile about some of his movies and stuff that he is about to do. He also talked to about his time that he did in San Quentin. While serving time in San Quentin, he became the California state prison champion in both the lightweight and welterweight divisions. During this time, Trejo became a member of a 12 step program, which he credits with his success in overcoming drug addiction. This defiantly makes him a bad ass.

He is now on the soap opera "The Young and the Restless", where he plays a Mexican bartender. Some of the people who heard this thought he was making a joke and started to laugh. He then gave a glare similar to the one in the picture to the right and everyone stopped laughing.

I did not know whether I should be ashamed or turned on to the fact that I knew she should could physically overpower meI also met an American Gladiator named "Phoenix". She was nice until she refused to arm wrestle me because she knew I would totally dominate her and possibly hurt her career. I jokingly said to her and she gave me a "light" punch and made me take a picture with her showing off her muscles and me showing off my lack of muscles.

No comments: