Friday, October 31, 2008

Butch Girls Doing Curls and the Mavs

Damm, that is a huge bitch!! I was attempting to workout the other day at the gym when I saw a bunch of guys trying to motivate each other so they could "pump more iron". The group then moved near the treadmills where I was at, and that was when I discovered the harsh and scary truth. This was not a group made up out of men. No my friends, this was the largest and group of ridiculously strong butch women that I have ever seen. I honestly this type of group was a myth or a scary story you tell your kids just to scare the hell out them.

My eyes cross paths with one the "ladies" from the group and she asked how I was doing. Nervously, i said that I was doing fine and that I was watching what they were doing because I just joined the gym and I wanted to work out correctly. They welcomed me to join their group with open hairy, man-woman hands. They said I have a lot of potential to have a good workout plan and build more muscle if I stick to it, then one lady went off on some tangent and word for word said the following: "sweetie, you should only workout for yourself and make yourself feel better no matter how many times a deadbeat overweight slob might constantly put you down and then decide that maybe you should get muscled up and just settle the differences in the wal-mart parking lot after work one day". This is where I said it was nice to meet them and quickly left because that crazy butch woman scared the hell out me.

On a different subject, I went to the Dallas Mavericks game on Thursday where they played the Houston Rockets. The game sucked, we lost, and I didn't even get a free taco coupon. Horrible night.

No comments: