Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wedding Season: Part 2

It is part 2 of the wedding season and it has been a good one. My friend Cody is going to marry his long-time girlfriend Laura and this will be the last wedding that I have planned for the 2008 year. This year alone I have attended 7 weddings and 5 bachelor parties. In October, I have had either a wedding, bachelor party, or wedding shower to go to. They all end up the same which means tons of free booze and some sort of 80's music in the background, which makes me beyond happy.

Cody and Laura are going to get married in Fredicksburg, Texas. That is just about an hour outside of Austin. It will be pretty cool because I have never been to a wedding at a Wine Vineyard before. Judging from Cody's style and sense of humor, the whole ceremony will be awesome.

I have already been invited to one wedding in 2009. My cousin Stephanie will take the plunge and marry Paul, or who I refer as "Paul Wall". Stephanie has kick ass taste in Wedding locations because her wedding will take place in Cancun. Hopefully it will be planned around spring break so I can go the ceremony , go the reception, take a 5 minute break to help judge a wet t-shirt contest that does not include t-shirts, and then go back to the reception. I know this wont happen, but I can still dream damn it.

No comments: