Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Parties Galore

This is what a girl I knew looked liked when she took off her make-up This past weekend held some pretty good events, which included two Halloween parties. One was a frat Halloween party and Paul and I quickly became to Champions of Beer Pong (but the championship only lasted for two games, because two duschbags dethroned our asses). Although there seemed to be either 50 or 60 people at the party, 3 kegs and all of the trash can punch were floated in what seemed like only an hour.

I didn't dress up for this party because prior that evening, I went to the Standford Series 10 Tennis Match at SMU. I do not know much about tennis nor do I regular watch the sport, but that was one hell of a match. I meet some of the pros and got a picture taken with them as well. I even caught a tennis ball after the MC on the court wanted to see if he could hit a ball in the cheap bleacher seats where I was at. I got the ball and within 10 minutes I dropped it and lost it for good.

The second Halloween party was on Saturday night. This was a complete opposite kind of Halloween party compared to the night before, but it was equally as good. It was at a house in Fort Worth, whose backyard was part of a golf course. There was plenty of food and alcohol that pretty much last the entire night. The hosts gave out prizes for best costume and spookiest food dish. J Mill and his wife Ginny won best costume for the stick figure costume and the "Crazy Cat Lady" won spookiest food award for bringing a used kitty litter box(which was really chocolate and chex mix, at least I hope it was).

It is now Sunday and I have to get ready to recoup from all of the booze intake that occurred over the weekend and get ready for Cody and Laura's wedding that will happen on November 1st.

No comments: