Monday, November 15, 2010

I am Wanted By The Law

I guess the cops are looking for me because they showed up at my house. Well, they were looking for a Kevin but not me. Apparently what happened was that someone with my name was involved in a hit a run car accident. I don't know how bad the crash was or the degree to which people were hurt but I told a couple of friends who were cops and they told me that there are only two reasons why cops would go to someone's house about a hit and run incident. Either someone was seriously injured or killed.

While the officers were at my house trying to figure out which Kevin I was, they caught and arrested the Kevin who was actually involved in the accident. He didn't live to far away from me and had a car similar to mine. But the officer said that from the time the accident occurred and when the caught they guy, only 30 minutes had passed. It sure was a crazy way to end a Monday and start the week.

No comments: