Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Strawberry Swing - Coldplay

a snapshot from the beginning of the video I am not going to lie to you, at first I was not a big Coldplay fan. The only song of theirs that I heard was "Yellow" and I hated the video. But over time, they became one of my favorite bands to listen to as well as watch.

They have tons of awesome videos like "trouble", "the scientist", "viva la Vida", and one of my all time favorite of theirs "Life in Technicolor II". Their new video is quickly rising to become one of my favorites all ready. The song is called "Strawberry Swing" and the video is amazing.

The video consist of Chris Martin laying down in the street in various positions while acting out whatever is drawn on the street near him with chalk. It really is cool and you can check out the video here.

No comments: