Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Inglourious Basterds

an unused poster work for Inglourious Basterds from joblo.com I saw Inglorious Basterds the other night, and it was one long ass, but good movie.

Right off the bat, I knew it was going to be an extremely violent movie because it was directed by Quentin Tarantino. And this man did not let me down one bit.

The beginning of the movie was a little nerve wrecking because you did not know what was going to happen at because it defiantly seemed like the calm right before a horrible storm hits hard.

Another good thing about this movie is no character is off limits to death. Some of the characters that I thought would live died (in some awesome ways if I may add) and the vice versa occurred as well.

If you haven't seen the movie, then you need to because just hearing Brad Pitt doing southern hick accent is worth the price of the ticket alone.



No comments: