Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My 26th Bday

Well, I turned 26 the other day and I had a pretty damn good birthday party this year. About 20 of friends and I all met at the Reata Rooftop Bar in downtown Fort Worth and drunk like crazy underage kids. The night was really good because all of my friends got along with each other and there was no drama at all (well, as far as I know there wasn't).

We stayed at the Reata Bar for awhile and then decided to go to Pete's Dueling Piano Bar next. Everyone was excited to go, but the bouncer of the place was a huge douche bag. He wanted to charge us 100 bucks to get in plus the $7 per person when we got to the door for the entrance fee. Everyone realized that this guy was some sort of a Nazi, so we all went to Dirty Murphy's next door instead.

That was one hell of a decision, because the Wild Turkey: American Honey Girls were there giving away free shots of their product. We were only supposed to have one shot a piece, but everyone gathered around so quickly that no one knew who got a shot and who didn't.

After about a few hours later and also when the Shot Girls cut us off, we went to the Library next. Now, I do not remember much of this particular bar. The only thing I do remember is that Boj bought me a shot and that was it. The next thing I know is that I am waking up on Paul and Katie's couch in Bedford.

Granted, I did feel like hell that Sunday, but the night before was completely worth it. It was a great way to turn 26.

No comments: