Monday, February 23, 2009

Oscars/ East Bound and Down

Danny McBride is the Man I watched the Oscars last night because apparently I had nothing to do for almost 4 hours. I was really happy that Heath Ledger won for best supporting actor because he really did do a great job at that performance. Another cool thing was that for each acting award that was given out, 5 past winners of the same category were there to say something nice about each of the nominees.

Apparetnly, Slumdog Millonarie is one badass movie that I have not seen yet. I hear it is either awesome as hell or bad as shit. I will just have Paul illegally download it for me then.

There is a new show on HBO called "Eastbound and Down". It stars Danny McBride and most of the cast from "The Foot Fist Way". This has to be one of the funniest/awesome new show that is out there right now. I highly recommend that you go see it quick.

No comments: