Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I am In a Movie

Yes, you read the title correctly, I am in a movie and no, it is not a cheap snuff film made in some creepy dude's basement that has blackout curtains all over the place so the "guest of honor" wont know what time it is.

During the first weekend of September, a couple of friends of mine were making a zombie movie near Frisco, Texas called "Homecoming".

They asked some of my friends and I to be in it for the final scene of the movie and a ton of people showed up for it. There was close to about 30 extras there and then add the crew members and it should have been up to 40 people.

Basically, the movie is about a American who goes to Paris to help fight some weird Zombie outbreak that is occurring only in that area of the world. The guy, I am pretty sure his name was Johnny, comes back home to his parents farm and finds out that the outbreak is occurring in America too. His family is pissed at Johnny because he didn't try to communicate with his family at all when he was away and everyone thought he was dead. Then a bunch of stuff happens that I am not really to sure about because nobody really explained it to me but then a bunch of zombies come to Johnny's family farm to kill everyone. Now this is where I come in.

I am on the right side of the outrageous zombie attack. You will be able to tell that its me due to my dashing good looks, suave smile, and extremely short shorts that I still have from the 3rd grade. They may have been short, but damn did those shorts my my thighs look b-e-a-utiful.

The thing I liked most about being in the movie was seeing how much goes into one scene. It was crazy to watch people get latex put on their face with even crazier make up in order to make a person actually look dead. The professional mark up artiest did a great job at making people either look dead and all kinds of bloody.

The last scene in the movie is only about 5 minutes long but it took the whole day to complete it. I think the best part of it was going to Taco Bell for dinner with all the crap still on our faces and scaring the shit out of all of the customers and employees there. We got your food very quickly mainly because they wanted us out of there so we wouldn't scare the kids and plus some of us just looked plain homeless.

No comments: