Tuesday, March 16, 2010

27 Years of Craziness

I recently hit the 27 year milestone of my life and thought that the proper way to celebrate this occasion was to have a numerous amount of drinks with some friends.

I decided to have a group of friends go to a place called Chimy's in Downtown Fort Worth. Obviously by the name, it is a 5 star Greek restaurant. Not really, but if you believed that then you should be punched square in the jaw. It is actually a nice Mexican restaurant/bar. One reason that I like it is because you have to drive down a creepy alley to get there but it is well worth it.

The group was originally going to meet at Chimy's at 8, but Boj, Katie, and Paul called and wanted to know if I wanted to pre-game it a bit at Ye Olde Bull and Bush Pub, which was not too far away from the party at all.

Bull and Bush is a nice small bar that cant fit more than 30 people at a time if that at all. After a couple of drinks there, it was time for the main attraction, which I was late for.

After being only 10 minutes late to my own party, we quickly grabbed some tables and started to drink and have a good time. I knew people would be coming at all sorts of times but I did have a good turnout for the event. At the end of the night, 25 of my friends came and hung out and everyone seemed to have a good time.

Since Chimy's closes at midnight, half of the group decided to check out The Ginger Man Beer Bar and spend the rest of our time there. The other half went home or went and got some much needed food to soak up the alcohol from their system.

Overall it was a great time and nobody got sloppy drunk which is always a good thing since the majority of us had at least a 20 minute drive to get back home. Check out the pics from this once in a lifetime event here.

No comments: