Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Guide To Stardom

Since Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are moving to Dallas, I have a sure fire way to become famous within the next couple of weeks. This is what I am going to do and don't try to copy it because this process is trade marked and patent pending status.

I am going to run into Khloe Kardashian in a public place and ask for an autograph. She will then tell me that she will but only if I tell her a couple of places to eat around Dallas since she is new to the area. Annnddd Thheeennn

Once I give her great, detailed information, she will invite me to go to lunch with her and Lamar. Annndd Theennn

After lunch, she will introduce me to her family and will be drinking poolside on top of the W Hotel. Annnddd Thhennn

Ryan Seacrest will come over to talk to me while I am hanging out with some of Lamar's new Dallas Mavericks team mates and he will offer me my own show. Aannnddd Theennn

My show will be the most popular show on E! and my ratings will be much better than any other Kardashian show out there right now and they all become broke and no one will care about them anymore.

This entire theory, not matter how far fetch it seems, sounds pretty reasonable to me.

No comments: