Monday, July 12, 2010

BBQ on a Sunday with an Ear Infection

The best way to spend any Sunday is to spend a Sunday at a BBQ and Pool Party. But did you know that there is a way to make it even more extreme? All you have to do is add case of an extreme case of ear infection and you are in business.

That is how I like to spend my pool parties. Drinking margaritas, eating hamburgers, and avoiding water getting in or near my ear at all costs.

My friend Colin has a girlfriend, Meredith, who has parents, who owns a house, and that house has a pool in the backyard. And that pool was just waiting for some fun to occur on July 11, 2010.

Meredith did have a good turn out. She had a bunch of her friends over and we just hung out, swam, and played washers. I could only stay for a couple of hours due my ear infection and it also being Sunday and I had to get ready for work the next day.

I probably had the best margaritas ever that day. The only ingredients that I know that was in the drink was tequila, tequila, and even more tequila. Best recipe ever.

No comments: