Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Am In A Documentary

Yes it is true, I am in a documentary. Well, that is what people are calling it at least. Last February, my friend Jon and I went to meet some movie stars and apparently I made an impression on people. I met Malcolm McDowell and Kristina Klebe.

The makers of the documentary saw me talk to Kristina Klebe in the bar section and they interviewed me really quick. I am pretty sure they knew I was awesome because I kept on requesting the Bar DJ to play nothing but Journey, White Snake, and Bon Jovi.

Although I am at the end of the dvd for about 5 minutes, it is still pretty cool to say that I have been featured in a documentary. I know this is wishful thinking, but I am going to try and put myself on IMDB or Wikipedia to tell people about it.

So if you ever get bored and want to watch me make a fool out of myself, then you should check this documentary out.

No comments: