Monday, April 9, 2012

The Conversation

Below is a great conversation I had with my 23 year old stripper neighbor who looks like she is pushing a rough 45:

Neighbor: Hi Kevin
Me: Hey Neighbor, how are you doing?
Neighbor: I am doing fine, just getting ready for work. I got a new job.
Me. Really? That is great
Neighbor: Yea, Cabaret North was not for me anymore. I felt I needed to be somewhere different so I quit that place and I will never do that again.
Me: Good for you then, you probably should not have been working there in the first place any way. Where are you working now?
Neighbor: Oh, I am at a place where people are treat me with respect and class. I can make my own schedule and not have to deal with assholes.
Me: Awesome, where do you work?
Neighbor: Oh, I am at Buck's Cabaret now. They are much nicer and guys will spend a lot more money on girls there. I got to go now because I am running late for my shift. You should come see me some time. Bye.


To be honest, I actually thought that she was going to tell me that she quit dancing was going back to school or something along those lines, but I cant judge her for doing that.

No comments: